Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper Hackathon?

ZooKeeper Hackathon?
Hi folks,
  Looks like our patch availables are creeping up and we are behind on
reviewing and giving feedback. Looks like folks have been busy
recently, so what about having a hackathon day wherein we review
patches and fix bugs (whatever we can)? If folks agree I can setup a
hackathon. Yes? No?

thanks
mahadev
+