Pig, mail # user - RE: reading input parameters in a pig script

Re: reading input parameters in a pig script
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 23:54
Hi Siddhi,

"Is there any way to access these params in the script without referring to
the param name?" -- how would you associate a param value to pig statement?

I am guessing in this case your pig script is also dynamically generated?
You could use PigServer API
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/pig/PigServer.html to
generate params in a Java program and embed them into a script.

-Prashant