Zookeeper, mail # user - Geographically redundant ZooKeeper instances

Re: Geographically redundant ZooKeeper instances
Cameron McKenzie 2013-09-15, 22:38
Thanks Camille,
I have read your blog post, but was hoping that given that my case was
slightly simpler than yours that there was some other simpler alternative.

Thanks for the quick reply.
cheers
Cam