Hadoop, mail # dev - JIRA attachments order

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-09, 09:38
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-09-09, 13:47
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-09-09, 14:00
+
John George 2011-09-09, 14:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-09, 14:27
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 15:48
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2011-09-09, 15:52
+
Robert Evans 2011-09-09, 17:32
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:10
+
Eric Payne 2011-09-12, 16:33
+
Harsh J 2011-09-12, 16:39
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-12, 17:33
+
Ravi Prakash 2011-09-09, 18:08
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:12
Re: JIRA attachments order
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 19:52
On 09/09/2011 11:12 AM, Eli Collins wrote:
> Personally I like version numbers as well,  it allows me to refer to a
> specific version of the patch (vs a patch on a given time of
> date/date).

Re-using the name doesn't hide the old versions, it just makes them
gray.  They're still listed, with date and may be sorted by date.  If
you select the "Activity>All" tab then the different versions are linked
to in the comment stream, providing context.

90+% of the time I'm interested in the most recent version of the patch,
so the value of having it highlighted is great.  Frequently when
different names are used I mistakenly download the wrong version and
waste time reviewing it, but when the same name is used I always get the
most recent.  The highlighting is very effective for me.

Doug
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 19:57
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-09-09, 20:08
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 20:14
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-09-09, 20:15
+
Kirby Bohling 2011-09-09, 20:38
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 21:04
+
Kirby Bohling 2011-09-09, 21:15
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 21:26
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-09, 21:45
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 21:53
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 22:00
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-10, 08:32
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-11, 21:23
+
Harsh J 2011-09-09, 18:15