Chukwa, mail # user - Using Chukwa as monitoring tool.

Re: Using Chukwa as monitoring tool.
Ariel Rabkin 2010-12-26, 18:35
16 GB isn't a hard limit, just a suggestion. And that's based on the
assumption that you have a big cluster and are collecting a lot of
data and using the older MySQL based infrastructure.

  How much memory you need depends on what volume of data you're
collecting and what you're doing with it. How do you intend to store
the data and how will you be visualizing it?

--Ari

Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department