Hadoop >> mail # user >> Installing in local Maven repository

+
Stuart Sierra 2010-01-27, 16:38
+
Eli Collins 2010-01-27, 19:43
+
Stuart Sierra 2010-01-27, 19:58
+
Ryan Smith 2010-01-27, 20:08
Re: Installing in local Maven repository
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Ryan Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you just want to use hadoop jars in your maven projects, run your own
> caching archive repository manager like Nexus.

What I really want is to publish my own projects with the correct
dependencies, using artifacts from public repositories.  I want Hadoop
in Maven central.

-SS
+
Ryan Smith 2010-01-28, 15:22