I am probably missing something minor here, but I am working with Ted
Dunning on some PCAP plugin stuff, so I built his 1.13 SNAPSHOT, and when I
try to login I see

{
  "errorMessage" : "No configuration setting found for key
'drill.exec.http.auth'"
}

I am guessing that something was added that I need to fill out in my
config? Is there a JIRA or something that can guide me on this?
Thanks