Hey Jason,

No worries. Maybe we could just have an ad-hoc hangout this week if people are still interested.
Perhaps 10:00 AM PST Thursday?

I’d like to listen to the JDBC conversation and understand where things stand on that. On a related note, I’m a little unclear on the state of ODBC, and in general where the line is between where Calcite stops and Drill begins re:JDBC/ODBC.

Thanks.