Hello Everyone,

Please I am trying to run a simple query on my drill installation. I keep getting the following error

org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserRemoteException: SYSTEM ERROR: IOException: Error getting user info for current user, anonymous Setup failed for null Fragment 1:31 [Error Id: ee07252c-597e-4602-a06e-583bedd4eaff on BGDTEST5.INTERSWITCH.COM:31010]

I always see a username text box but I don't quite like the fact that I must enter a username to run queries. How can I disable this behavior
________________________________
Peter Edike
Senior Software Engineer
Research and Development
Group Shared Technology
[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]17F0]
Office  NO:
Mobile NO:
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Interswitch Limited
1648C Oko-Awo Street, Victoria Island Lagos
Customer Contact Centre 0700-9065000
? http://www.interswitchgroup.com<http://www.interswitchgroup.com/>
[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]17F0]<https://www.thevervelife.ng/>

This e-mail and all  attachments transmitted with it remain the property of Interswitch Limited , the information contained herein  are private  confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender. If you are not the addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Kindly notify Interswitch immediately by email if you have received this email in error and delete this email and any attachment from your system  Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended. the contents of this email or its attachments have been scanned for all viruses and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present. Interswitch Limited and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any attachments.This message has been marked as CONFIDENTIAL on Thursday, June 14, 2018 @ 9:35:50 AM