During today hangouts we agreed on approximate cut-off date - 14 July, 2017
(date may be shifted due to the blockers).
I'll start preparing test RC on Thursday to solve any release preparation
issues beforehand.

*Blockers*
DRILL-5660 - Vitalii

*Possible blockers*
DRILL-5468 - Jinfeng
NPE on CSV source - Paul
DRILL-5659 - Parth

*Will be included if done before the cut-off date*
DRILL-5616 / DRILL-5665 - Boaz
DRILL-5634 - Parth will take a look at Apache commons implementation and
update.

Kind regards
Arina