Hi all,

I wanted to get some thoughts on leveraging Apache Arrow for improving
Drill speed. I believe this was discussed in the Drill hackathon in

So what was decided? Any thoughts are more than welcome.

Am I right when I say that leveraging an in-memory representation like
Arrow is not the same as actually delivering the goods i.e. delivering on
performance in an ad hoc environment. Intelligent caching design is a
different problem?