Pig >> mail # user >> python modules using pig 12.0

Re: python modules using pig 12.0
Does the AWS EMR distro come with numpy either installed as a site package
or in a virtual environment?

Otherwise I'd think you'd need to do : apt-get install python-numpy or pip
install numpy.

--
https://github.com/bearrito
@deepbearrito