Flume >> mail # user >> How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3

How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3
Hi,

I am using flume 1.3. Could we configure files names as regular expressions in flume-conf.properties.

e.g.

agent.sources.source1.type = exec

agent.sources.source1.command = tail -F /var/log/flume-ng/template.log

agent.sources.source1.channels = fileChannel

agent.sources.source1.interceptors = logIntercept

Could we have it something like this in flume 1.3

agent.sources.source1.command = tail -F /var/log/flume-ng/template.*

Regards,

Deepak
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-07-19, 18:00