Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Why do we generate python and ruby thrift code?

Re: Why do we generate python and ruby thrift code?
You could include the C++ generation in that list as well. It doesn't
matter much, though, so long as the work stays in the target/ directory.

The easiest thing to do is simply move the thrift generation to a Maven
profile, so none of it gets run unless we explicitly want to anyway (wasted
cycles most of the time). When we enable the profile, we may want to
generate the other languages, so they can be used by other pieces (we only
use the Java code now), but those lines can be commented out for now.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii