Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 0)

+
Olga Natkovich 2011-06-23, 00:56
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-06-23, 04:11
+
Alan Gates 2011-06-23, 14:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-06-23, 17:14
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-06-23, 21:56
+
Richa Khandelwal 2011-06-23, 22:04
+
Scott Carey 2011-06-28, 03:53
+
Thejas M Nair 2011-06-23, 21:35
RE: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 0)
I don't believe we have seen any requests for this in the apache mailing lists. Moreover they can build one from the source code enclosed. Our package is already 40MB and I had to split it 5 ways to upload to the people.apache.org. I don't think we want to make it any bigger than necessary.

Olga