HBase >> mail # dev >> HRegion for HRegionInfo?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 15:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-23, 15:49
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 16:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-23, 16:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 17:24
+
Sean Zhong 2013-03-29, 08:00
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-29, 08:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-29, 12:11
Re: HRegion for HRegionInfo?
Calculating size of all the store files seems to be an intermediate step.

Are you going to perform some action based on the result ?

I am asking this question because access to HRegion on client side is not provided for the reason Enis cited.

If you have a case for server side improvement, I'd love to hear about it.