MapReduce, mail # user - modifying existing wordcount example

Re: modifying existing wordcount example
Chris Embree 2013-01-17, 02:13
Can you instead copy intput1 and input2 together?

Or process both files on the second pass?

Otherwise, you'll have to read in output file, load the values and start
your map/red job.

Probably someone else will have a better answer. :)