HDFS, mail # user - Re: Please, Un-subscribe!

Re: Please, Un-subscribe!
Chris Nauroth 2013-05-22, 17:15
Hi Simone,

Please see this wiki page for full information on how to subscribe or
unsubscribe from the various mailing lists:

http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/