Hive >> mail # dev >> jdo2-api dependency

jdo2-api dependency
Hey guys,

The latest open source hive release (0.10.0) depends on javax.jdo artifact jdo2-api version 2.3-ec. This version is not actually in maven central, which means everyone who uses hive requires custom maven repository definitions which is discouraged by maven folks. I pinged the javax.jdo guys about it and they recommended we upgrade to 3.0. See http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-jdo-dev/201302.mbox/%3CCAGZB7RguuEJnpVbtaqOgYEbsUNzP3aMSmM8SM8aOxcb-hLWwjg%40mail.gmail.com%3E for the conversation. Can you guys fix this?

Thanks,
- Nitay