Kafka, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-28, 22:49
On 07/26/2012 02:43 PM, Joel Koshy wrote:
> +1 for git in general - however, the apache git mirror has been working
> pretty well for me for local work/code review. So if the caveats you
> mention are significant enough then maybe we should stay on svn?

I think the caveats are of the "things *could* go wrong" variety, but
that current git users are happy and have not had recent problems.  I
admit there isn't a good way to quantify that.