Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka user group meeting

+
Ken Krugler 2012-06-05, 23:30
+
Tim Lossen 2012-06-06, 07:47
+
Roman Garcia 2012-06-06, 16:17
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-06, 16:24
+
Christian Carollo 2012-06-06, 16:45
+
Andrew Psaltis 2012-06-06, 16:56
+
Niek Sanders 2012-06-06, 18:42
+
liu brent 2012-06-07, 02:30
+
Felix GV 2012-06-07, 17:48
Re: Kafka user group meeting
Joe Stein 2012-06-07, 17:53
how about June 13th?  might already be in town that day still confirming
that though

--

/*
Joe Stein