Hadoop >> mail # user >> Upgrade not finalized

+
Ulrich Kammer 2012-10-02, 13:47
Re: Upgrade not finalized
Ulrich,

It is fine to run the "hadoop dfsadmin -finalizeUpgrade" command to
complete the upgrade but since it has been a while that you haven't
done that, I expect it may take quite a while to finish as there'll
now be lots of blocks to process for upgrades. However, there should
be no risk in running that command.

--
Harsh J