MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: monitoring CPU cores (resource consumption) in hadoop

+
ugiwgh 2012-11-04, 02:30
+
Ilker Ozkaymak 2012-11-04, 03:13
+
ugiwgh 2012-11-03, 19:59
Re: monitoring CPU cores (resource consumption) in hadoop
Regards, Jim.
In the open source world I don't know.
In the Enterprise world, Boundary is a great choice.
Look here:
http://boundary.com/why-boundary/product/

--

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda