MapReduce >> mail # user >> monitoring CPU cores (resource consumption) in hadoop

Re: monitoring CPU cores (resource consumption) in hadoop
Regards, Jim.
In the open source world I don't know.
In the Enterprise world, Boundary is a great choice.
Look here:
http://boundary.com/why-boundary/product/

--

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda