Hadoop, mail # user - HBase schema design

+
Miguel Costa 2011-04-04, 15:43
Re: HBase schema design
Ted Dunning 2011-04-04, 15:59
The hbase list would be more appropriate.

See http://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html

<http://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html>There is an active IRC channel, but
your question fits the mailing list better so pop on over and I will give
you some comments.

In the meantime, take a look at OpenTSDB who are doing something very much
like what you want to do.