Hive >> mail # user >> which approach is better

+
Hamza Asad 2013-07-17, 17:40
Re: which approach is better
what's the purpose of data storage?
whats the read and write throughput you expect?
whats the way you will access data while read?
whats are your SLAs on both read and write?

there will be more questions others will ask so be ready for that :)

--
Nitin Pawar
+