HBase, mail # user - hbase server incorrect shutdown case table corruption?

+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-15, 22:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-15, 22:50
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-15, 23:28
+
Yuling_C@... 2013-03-16, 00:36
Re: hbase server incorrect shutdown case table corruption?
Ted 2013-03-16, 00:50
Upgrading to 0.94.5 is definitely recommended.

As for inconsistencies in .META. Table, can you avoid improper shutdown ?

On Mar 15, 2013, at 5:36 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> We're using 0.94.1. Do you think if we upgrade to 0.94.5, the issue will be gone? I mean, HBase won't have this META inconsistence issue after incorrect shutdown?
>
> We encountered quite a few major issues with 0.94.2, that's why we picked 0.94.1. Does that mean 0.94.5 is a pretty stable load?
>
> Thanks,
>
> YuLing

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-03-16, 01:07