Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamic reconfiguration

Re: Dynamic reconfiguration
And a followup... does zookeeper only overwrite the dynamic configuration
file for nodes that are voting participants?  Such that if I started a
follower and then left it running through some reconfigurations, its file
would not get updated if it was never added as part of those
reconfigurations?

~Jared