Drill >> mail # dev >> Drill Wiki available

Re: Drill Wiki available

Good to see the Wiki linked from the Drill homepage, however, I'm wondering: the current link points to https://cwiki.apache.org/DRILL/ which is indeed empty whereas the actual content is at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+Wiki - now, it might just be a redirect setting or so, but maybe updating the link would be better?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas