HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: Hadoop-Hbase latest releases compatibility

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-01-18, 07:40
Re: Hadoop-Hbase latest releases compatibility
hadoop-1.0.0 has more content than hadoop-0.20.205, most are critical fixes and some are performance fixes.

One in particular, 'local read shortcut' is very nice for HBase (in non-secure mode).

Arun

Stuti Awasthi 2012-01-18, 08:39
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-01-18, 11:47