Accumulo >> mail # user >> Concurrent updates

+
Sami Omer 2012-10-16, 20:51
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-16, 22:19
+
David Medinets 2012-10-17, 01:03
Re: Concurrent updates
One option is to only set the aggregation for scan scope, and then you can
programatically choose which one you need.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Accumulo also supports a very specific kind of update which is very
> > helpful in the case of sums and aggregates.
>
> I'll ask the obvious follow-up question. If two kinds of sums are
> needed (i.e., summing by day and week), would an event need to be
> written to two tables?

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-17, 06:32
+