Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
Ok, Thanks. I will use.In other words, now, we can only use
'maxClientCnxns' to limit the request of one ip.
Throuth the docs(
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.3/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration),
i know that 'maxClientCnxns' is the limit for a single client, identified
by IP address. So, how can i limit the total connections of zookeeper
server. I mean all client total.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]