Zookeeper >> mail # user >> question about data replication

question about data replication
I'm working with both Cassandra and Zookeeper so please excuse me if this
is a dumb question but does Zookeeper allow/require me to specify the
number of copies of data (like Cassandra does) or is it simply the case
that if a majority of nodes are up then ALL of my data is available?

Thanks.  I'm guessing this should be obvious to me but searching the
various docs didn't yield a clear answer.

Thanks again.

Brian Tarbox

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox