Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Unable to compile and run unit tests against custom/local version of Hadoop

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-08, 18:30
+
Kanna Karanam 2012-06-08, 19:34
Re: Unable to compile and run unit tests against custom/local version of Hadoop
Kanna, you can visit the link given below..it talks about Hive Unit
Testing in detail.
http://dev.bizo.com/2011/04/hive-unit-testing.html

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq
On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Kanna Karanam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Mohammad - I downloaded the Hadoop & Hive source from apache and made some changes in Hadoop internally. Now I am trying to run hive unit tests against my changes (internal Hadoop). Are there any configuration settings in hive (unit tests) to configure and run against local Hadoop jars.
>
> Thanks,
> Kanna

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-08, 21:04