Hadoop >> mail # user >> When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?

Re: When applying a patch, which attachment should I use?
Thanks for the info.
I am currently using Hadoop 0.20.2, so I guess I only need apply
hdfs-630-0.20-append.patch<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12446812/hdfs-630-0.20-append.patch>
.
I wasn't familiar with the term "trunk". I guess it means "the latest
development".
Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Ed