HBase >> mail # user >> discp versus export

Re: discp versus export
DistCP is typically used for HDFS level back up jobs.  It can be used for
HBase but can be quite tricky.  I would recommend using Export, CopyTable,
or Replication.  These are tools designed for HBase backup.  What is the
end goal?

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera