HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 automated tests

0.94 automated tests
Ubuntu 3 is currently down. It used to be our most reliable test environment.
Until that is fixed I would like to propose requiring a full test run before anything is committed to 0.94.

Comments/Concerns? This is pretty annoying, but I do not see any way around this.
-- Lars
+
Stack 2013-03-15, 19:11
+