Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Timothy Chen 2013-09-10, 00:57
I think that's the github directory when you reference a file, it's
actually just under docs/getting_started.rst with branch getting_started
under Ben's github account.

Tim