Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Abort a job when a counter reaches to a threshold

Re: Abort a job when a counter reaches to a threshold
Yes there is a job level end-point upon success via OutputCommitter:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/OutputCommitter.html#commitJob(org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext)

--
Harsh J