HBase, mail # user - When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase

Re: When to expand vertically vs. horizontally in Hbase
Michael Segel 2013-07-03, 18:02
Not off hand.

But its something that I think I could cobble up over the next couple of days if my wife runs out of projects for me to do around the house. ;-)