Zookeeper >> mail # user >> lost ZK events across datacenters

Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
I am using the zkclient package (https://github.com/sgroschupf/zkclient.git).
The watcher code seems reasonable. Basically, each watcher event is first
added to a queue. A separate event thread dequeues each event and reads the
children of a path (which re-registers the watcher) and invokes the
registered listener.

Anybody knows any issues in zkclient?

Thanks,

Jun