Hadoop, mail # dev - how to define new InputFormat with streaming?

+
springring 2013-03-15, 09:18
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-15, 10:58
Re: how to define new InputFormat with streaming?
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 06:22
The issue is that Streaming expects the old/stable MR API
(org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InputFormat) as its input format class, but your
WholeFileInputFormat is using the new MR API
(org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InputFormat). Using the older form
will let you pass.

This has nothing to do with your version/distribution of Hadoop.

--
Harsh J
+