Hadoop >> mail # dev >> how to define new InputFormat with streaming?

Re: how to define new InputFormat with streaming?
The issue is that Streaming expects the old/stable MR API
(org.apache.hadoop.mapred.InputFormat) as its input format class, but your
WholeFileInputFormat is using the new MR API
(org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InputFormat). Using the older form
will let you pass.

This has nothing to do with your version/distribution of Hadoop.

--
Harsh J