Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Welcome Ivan Kelly to the ZooKeeper PMC!

+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-08-14, 07:53
+
Warren Turkal 2012-08-14, 18:20
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-14, 18:27
+
Sijie Guo 2012-08-14, 08:42
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-14, 08:04
+
Rakesh R 2012-08-14, 08:15
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-08-14, 08:38
Re: Welcome Ivan Kelly to the ZooKeeper PMC!
Thanks guys :)
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 08:38:28AM +0000, Uma Maheswara Rao G wrote:
> Great! Hearty Congratulations Ivan.
>
> ( It may not be a special for you, because you are already playing that role :-)  )
>
> Regards,
> Uma

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-08-15, 23:19