HDFS, mail # user - How to setup Cloudera Hadoop to run everything on a localhost?

+
anton ashanin 2013-03-05, 18:33
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-05, 18:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-05, 18:47
+
anton ashanin 2013-03-05, 18:57
Re: How to setup Cloudera Hadoop to run everything on a localhost?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-05, 19:05
Moving to cdh-user, user@hadoop in BCC

Anton, can you just with the IP you have and see if it fixed the issue
before trying anything else?

JM