Accumulo >> mail # user >> Intersecting column family:column qualifier sets

Intersecting column family:column qualifier sets
Hi All,

If I have a row with a set of keys as such:
- row1 cf:cq val
- row1 cf1:cq1 val
- row1 cf2:cq2 val
- row2 cf:cq val

Is there a way I can ask Accumulo to give me back all rows that have all
pairs (basically do an AND search): cf:cq, cf1:cq1, cf2:cq2. That way I
should only receive row1 back.

Thanks!
Roshan