MapReduce >> mail # user >> Prolonged safemode

Re: Prolonged safemode
Hey Jean,

        Feels good to hear that ;) I don't have to feel
myself a solitary yonker anymore.

Since I am working on a single node, the problem
becomes more sever. I don't have any other node
where MR files could get replicated.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/