HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?

+
yonghu 2013-02-02, 08:01
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-02, 09:30
+
yonghu 2013-02-02, 10:09
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-02, 12:54
+
yonghu 2013-02-02, 15:51
Re: Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?
Hi

Sorry for the delay in response.  I don't have a working example with me
for customized LogCleaner class.
But you can add one using the property "hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins".

Regards
Ram