HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?

Re: Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?
Hi

Sorry for the delay in response.  I don't have a working example with me
for customized LogCleaner class.
But you can add one using the property "hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins".

Regards
Ram