HBase >> mail # user >> Task info on Hadoop web console.

Task info on Hadoop web console.
Dear all,

I configured base running on my hadoop cluster. But when I run our own MR based on Hbase table. I can not see any task info on Hadoop web Console.
But I run MR based on hadoop, I can see task info .

Is it correct ?

Attached is my test MR program.

Thanks  a lot.

Best Regards

Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com
WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is MANNER as well CAPABILITY.

+
Agarwal, Saurabh 2013-03-28, 12:31
+
GuoWei 2013-03-28, 23:03